Colorado Guided Fishing Tours
Pikes Peak Fishing Charters
About your Captain: (Rob)
Growing up in a military family, we moved regularly. I learned to fish every type of water in the United States, from the deep blue seas to the rivers and lakes near wherever I lived at the time. After I finished my own military career as a USAF Pararescueman (PJ), my wife and I finally moved where we wanted to...Colorado. I've spent the last few years learning the ins and outs of the local reservoirs, and I'm living the dream I've had since I was a kid. I'm a charter boat fishing captain. I will work hard to make sure you get a trip of a lifetime. It's my absolute passion to share my love of fishing with my clients. I look forward to meeting you and can't wait to GO FISHING!
About your Boat:
If you're going fishing, why not fish from your house? That's what it feels like when you're on this 21' Pontoon Boat. Here's what you can look forward to:
- 6 person capacity in addition to your Captain.
- Seats for all + storage & Livewell to keep fish fresh
- Downriggers, multiple planer boards, and more rod holders than you can imagine.
- Top of the line spinner, baitcaster, and fly fishing rods and reels
- State of the art GPS guided trolling motor and fish finder equipment.
- Full curtain enclosure restroom because you just never know.
- 100% safety equipment + Paramedic/trauma medical bag on board.
- Shade structure...8000ft+ elevation can get surprisingly hot.
--Pontoon boat not always guaranteed, but our team will work to ensure your trip is customized to your desired trip.
--Parties larger than 6 always possible. Our partners and us will work non-stop to ensure we can meet your needs.
- Email or call to discuss your personalized trip.